-->

Welcome to the best Info-Entertainment Hub, Need a Promotion?? Contact 09072172438 or send a mail to Zillazeal40@gmail.com. Also Don't forget to Subscribe to our Newsletter for Latest Update.. Don't worry WE DO NOT SPAM!!..One Love �������� God bless ������

Liverpool Target And PSG Midfielder Javier Pastore Makes Final Decision Over January Transfer

Javier Pastore has rubbished claims he is set to leave Paris Saint-Germain in January with Liverpool reportedly keen.

It was claimed that the 28-year-old told his team-mates at Parc des Princes that he was leaving in the winter transfer window, a rumour rejected by the playmaker.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is reportedly keen on bringing the 28-year-old to Anfield.

The arrivals of Neymar and Kylian Mbappe have limited his appearances in the side under Unai Emery, while Julian Draxler and Angel Di Maria are also preferred instead.

Pastore has been limited to just eight starts in Ligue 1 this season, but he has insisted he is happy in France.

He told Mundo Deportivo: "It's a lie to say that I have said goodbye to my team-mates.

"I've always thought about playing for this club and doing the best I can every time.

"In recent games, I've played a lot and I'm happy. I still have a year-and-a-half left on my contract, and I'm very calm.

"I was looking for more playing time, it's true. The coach makes the decisions and I have to make sure to keep improving to get some PSG playing time."

Pastore appeared to wave goodbye to PSG fans after the 3-1 win over Caen on Wednesday, but he looks to be intent of fighting for his place.

Despite now being a peripheral figure with the French giants, he has still managed six goals in all competitions.

Emery also played down talk of an exit away, declaring:

"I'm very pleased with Pastore.

"He did not say he wanted to leave. He works to be on the field, with the very great talent he has."

Liverpool Target And PSG Midfielder Javier Pastore Makes Final Decision Over January Transfer Liverpool Target And PSG Midfielder Javier Pastore Makes Final Decision Over January Transfer Reviewed by naijaparrot on December 27, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.